One of the world’s best-selling music artists, Katy Perry rings into her 36th birthday on October 25, 2020. The five-time American Music Award winner has sold over 125 million singles and 18 million albums globally throughout her almost two-decade-long career. However, the American songstress rose to fame with the release of the second studio album titled One of the Boys that came out in 2008. Ever since then, Perry has achieved numerous milestones and bagged several eminent awards including a Billboard Music Award, American Music Award, Brit Award, and Juno Award to name a few. Now, on the occasion of Katy Perry’s birthday, here’s a fun quiz comprising Katy Perry’s trivia for all the ardent fans of the Daisies crooner out there:
You’re a true fan if you can answer all the questions of this Katy Perry’s quiz
1) What’s the real name of Katy Perry?
- Kaylee Elizabeth Hudson
- Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
- Kayla Elizabeth Hudson
- Kate Elizabeth Hudson
2) During her teenage, Katy Perry pursued a career in which genre of music before becoming a pop icon?
- Country Music
- Pop Music
- Gospel Music
- Hip Hop
3) Which studio album of Katy Perry’s was inspired by her divorce from British comedian Russell Brand?
- Teenage Dream
4) How many number one singles did Katy Perry have at the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 throughout her illustrious career as a songstress?
5) Katy Perry began to serve as a judge of which highly-popular American singing reality TV show from 2018?
- America’s Got Talent
- The Voice
- American Idol
- The Masked Singer
6) Till date, how many studio albums has Katy Perry released ever since she dropped her first studio album back in 2001?
7) What’s the title of the latest studio album that Katy Perry released this year?
- Teenage Dream
- One of the Boys
8) Back in 2015, Katy Perry became the first-ever female artist whose music video crossed 1 billion views on Vevo. Do you know which song’s music video was it?
- Dark Horse
- I Kissed a Girl
9) Katy Perry released her autobiography titled ‘Katy Perry: Part of Me’ in which year?
10) What’s the name of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom’s daughter who was born this year?
Katy Perry’s birthday quiz answers:
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
2012 (Other Katy Perry’s movies include The Smurfs, The Smurfs 2, Brand: A Second Coming and Zoolander 2)
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.