Moskos Communications is a boutique communications and branding agency with a growing list of reputable beauty, health and lifestyle clients including Racing NSW, The CEO Magazine, Flying Fish, LUMA by Jess Hart, Nu Skin, KLIM by Michael Klim, Milk & Co by Michael Klim, Oil Garden essential oils, Le Tan, In Essence, Skin Republic, Premedy Probiotics and more.
We are big on team culture and are looking to work with like minded individuals that enjoy coffee, teambuilding exercises (think mani pedi’s, pasta making classes, wine clubs & fitness) and a general positive lifestyle.
Reporting to our amazing Account Director, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of accounts across a portfolio of exciting brands within the lifestyle & beauty space. This role requires someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, is organised, proactive and has exceptional writing skills.
Having the ability to work autonomously is really important. We like to empower our team, but support them as best as possible also.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and high levels of contact with relevant media including (but not limited to): fashion, business, lifestyle, beauty, news and trade etc.
- Implement and manage PR programs as agreed to by clients within established budgets including (but not limited to):
- Formulating pitches and selling stories to media
- Writing and distributing media releases with follow up
- Organising media events
- Compiling monthly media editorials and reports
- Compiling weekly pitch reports to clients and updating your achieved KPI’s as you achieve them
- Direct and manage day-to-day client requirements
- Influencer, blogger and ambassador management
- Be constantly aware of new opportunities for editorial coverage for clients both on and offline
- Foster and maintain the agency standards of strategic excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving client KPIs
- Write annual evaluation reports as required
- Contribute to agency brainstorming sessions
This is your chance to join a dynamic team of PR and marketing professionals working on an enviable client list of global and local beauty & lifestyle brands.
We are looking for someone who is equally strategic in their approach as they are creative, who can implement PR programmes and offer input where needed.
If you love a challenge, have a ‘can do’ attitude, are able to work in a fast-paced environment and love all things lifestyle & beauty then please apply here or feel free to send through your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.