Malaika Arora’s beauty secrets for glowing skin
- Malaika Arora uses many homemade hacks to have flawless skin
- One of her secrets is aloe vera gel that she applies as a cooling mask
- The actress also uses a homemade coffee scrub for her body
Skincare is a hot topic today. Being a part of the beauty industry, there are so many debates and discussions surrounding the ideal skincare routine that one should abide by for flawless skin. However, given that we all are different, our skin, too, is unique and needs to be treated differently. Of late, due to the pandemic, people have been holed up in their houses and are trying different ways of self-care.
Malaika, too, has been sharing some amazing beauty hacks that she swears by. To our surprise, the diva revealed that she, too, like the rest of us, has extremely sensitive skin and undergoes breakouts. She has different methods of keeping her skin glowing and we have curated a few secrets that will surely give you tips on how to achieve smooth skin.
First things first, Malaika is a health freak. The actress has a balanced diet and is an advocate for yoga. She often shares photos of her workout sessions and never seems to miss a day of sweating it out.
Here are some beauty secrets by Malaika Arora
- For those who want to treat last-minute breakouts can follow a simple homemade face pack, recommended by Malaika. The actress mixed some cinnamon powder (Dalchini) with a tablespoon of raw organic honey and some lime juice. Keep this pack on for 8-10 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- Here’s a body scrub. Body scrubs are a great way to exfoliate the skin and also keep it refreshed and smooth. Malaika uses homemade coffee scrub for her body. For this, you need to mix leftover coffee with some brown sugar and coconut oil. Apply this on the body and during shower, massage into the skin. The caffeine in coffee is a source of antioxidants that protects the skin from sun damage.
- One natural ingredient that Malaika swears by is aloe vera gel. The actress has a plant in her home garden. She takes out fresh aloe vera gel, cuts a piece from the aloe leaf and scoops out the gooey goodness. She applies this on her face and leaves it for a while and rinses. The gel acts as a cooling mask and even agrees with most skin types.
- The Munni Badnam Hui sensation has a special recipe for luscious hair. She loves to oil her hair and swear by this method as being the most effective for strong and healthy hair. The actress uses a mixture of cold-pressed coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil for oiling and massaging the scalp. She calls it the “holy trinity.” After adding these oils in equal proportions in a jar, add some methi seeds and curry leaves. Let the mixture sit for days so that the juice is mixed together. Apply this magic potion to your hair.
- As a morning drink to remove toxins from the body, Malaika uses fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds by soaking them in water overnight and then drinking it in the morning. It helps in fighting digestive problems.
Malaika has been one of the most stunning stars in Bollywood. Being in her 40s, the actress can give any 20-something a run for their money.