DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Beauty Devices Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The beauty devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, starting from $36.74 billion in 2018.
Consumers are nowadays are becoming more inclined towards using personalized beauty cosmetic range and connected beauty products are new trends in the cosmetics and wellness industries. As a result, top manufacturers aim to provide consumers with personalized and AI-based devices. For instance, in January 2020, L’Oreal announced to launch a personalized makeup device. Perso is an artificial intelligence-powered device that is capable to deliver on-the-spot skincare, lipstick, and foundation. The device will be available in markets by the year 2021. Moreover, factors such as negligible risk associated with such beauty products and easy operation increase the demand for beauty devices globally.
Introduction of innovative laser technology in hair removal devices supports the growth of the market
The hair removal devices dominated the overall beauty devices market in the year 2018 and expected to hold its dominance during the forecast period. The hair removal devices market is expected to reach around US$ 3.5 billion by the year 2026. Thereby, increases the demand for the segment. Moreover, the development of innovative laser hair removal devices globally supports the growth of the market. For instance, in January 2020, Lumenis Ltd., leader of energy-based devices for aesthetics and surgery launched a new platform. The new Lightsheer Quattro offers clinically prove hair removal retreatment by using laser technology. The platform offers treatment to all kinds of skin. Thereby, increases the demand for hair removal devices globally.
North America dominated the beauty devices market
North America dominated the beauty devices market in 2018 and expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Consumers in the North American region are more inclined towards implementing and using new technologies. Furthermore, increasing the disposable income of consumers in the region supports the growth of the market. The increasing aging population and trends for at-home treatment devices drive the growth of the beauty devices market in the region. Moreover, surge in the prevalence of skin conditions in the region such as acne, scar, etc. The American Academy of Dermatology Association suggests that Acne is the most common skin problem in the U.S, about 50 million Americans suffer from acne-related issues. Thereby, increases the demand for beauty devices in the region.
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a noticeable rate during the forecast period due to the increase in the aging population. The World Population Aging Report 2017 suggests that the population aged 60 years and above is expected to increase from 550 million in 2017 to 1.3 billion by the year 2050. Moreover, rising disposable income and urbanization also increases the demand for the beauty devices market in the region.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Jebsen Consumer Products Co.. Ltd
- CANDELA CORPORATION.
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
- Procter & Gamble.
- L’Oreal Paris
- Panasonic Corporation
- MTG CO., LTD
- Home Skinovations Ltd.
- TRIA BEAUTY
- Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device, Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the beauty devices market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- What is driving the beauty devices market?
- What are the key challenges to market growth?
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which product type segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the beauty devices market?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global BD Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Beauty Devices (BD) Market, by Product, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
4.2. Hair Removal Devices
4.3. Acne Devices
4.4. Skin Derma Rollers
4.5. Hair Growth Devices
4.6. Cellulite Reduction Devices
4.7. Oxygen & Streamer Devices
4.8. Light/LED Therapy & Photorejuvenation Devices
4.9. Cleansing Devices
5. Global Beauty Devices (BD) Market, By Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Beauty Devices (BD) Market, by Technology, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Technology
6.3. Lasers Invigorate
6.4. Wearable Devices
7. Global Beauty Devices (BD) Market, by End-user, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
7.2. Beauty Centers & Spas
7.3. Home-us Home-use e
7.4. Dermatology Centers
7.5. Others (Cosmetic Centers, Clinics, etc.)
8. North America Beauty Devices (BD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
9. Europe Beauty Devices (BD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Beauty Devices (BD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Beauty Devices (BD) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h3ghx