We are currently looking for Christmas Casuals to work in our Brisbane stores. If you have a passion for design, an eye for detail, merchandising and great style, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll:
- Love retail, jewellery, homewares and people
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Have an eye for detail and enjoy maintaining product displays
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to understand and embrace our company philosophy
- Be passionate about art and design
We require availability four days a week from 11.00am to either three or four pm. Other shifts may become available. The position has the potential to become to a permanent retail role and the successful candidate should be available to start immediately.
Previous experience in a retail environment or similar field is essential.
Please email your resume with a covering letter to “Christmas Casual Retail Assistant” via jamesstreetmgr@. Or click ‘apply now’ to submit your cover letter and CV to the employer, and we’ll add you to receive weekly updates from FJ Careers.
To be kept in the loop with fashion industry job openings, subscribe to Fashion Journal’s Careers updates here.